Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day at the Beach


We started early yesterday, but we ended early as well. If I told you how early, I'd have to kill you.
what happens in rigging, stays in rigging. That's the rule.

The male lead of this film is kind of a jerk. My boss Roger and I were waiting to use the expresso maker. The two leads of the film were chatting about god knows what in front of the machine. This is not unusual. It seems the people who are not pressed for time(non-technicians) are the ones who spend the most time chatting and thus blocking access to crafty for people in a hurry, which Roger and I were not. But you get the point. After waiting for more than a few minutes while they ignored us and chatted, Roger decided to use the expresso maker. There was an empty cup in the machine, so Roger used it. After a few minutes the star is in a rage...

"Who stole my fuckin coffee?"

The star sees Roger enjoying his cappucino and angrily accuses.

"You fucker, you stole my coffee"

Roger calmly explains that we had been waiting for a bit to use the machine and when we did there was just an empty cup there meaning that the machine was probably not turned on when the star wanted to use it. The star looks kinda confused.

"That fuckin coffee machine sucks!"

Then he stomps off. Wow! I think that young man has anger issues.

3 comments:

Ladylipstick said...

This wouldn't the film that stars a certain actress who was hit by a north shore drunk driver last week, would it?

leefilm said...

Maybe. Are you trying to get me in trouble?

NCgirl said...

You know because turning on the coffee machine is sooooooo HARD.

I would have a hard time dealing with that kind of attitude. Actually, I do have a hard time with it.

Glad you are getting to appreciate the coffee on this one at least.